Having a hard time thinking up of a good name for you American Bully dog? It is quite understandable considering that your Bully’s name must sound sweet to the ear, and it can be a reflection of your character as a person.
If you have difficulty coming up with a name on your own, then the list below might help you. Below are the top 100 best names for bullies. The names below have divided for boys and girls. The names below are in alphabetical order for easy reference. Hopefully, you can, at least, get an idea to what name you’re going to give to your pet Bully.
Bully Male Names:
- Van Gogh
Bully Female Names:
Here are the Updated List of Names for American Bullies:
|Bullyson||Mississippi Blue Tick|
|Cherokee||Old Family Red Nose|
|Cotton's Bullet||Red Devil|
|Dibo||Roc & Ruby|
|Dream Team||Royal Red|
|Golden Boy||Tom Garner|
|Iron Kid||Yella John|
Giving your Bully a name whether it’s a male name or female name has a practical purpose. One kind of dog training is about teaching your Bully to come to you when you call out its name. Now generally, when you take your dog out for outside you use a leash to keep your pet under control. Leashes as a tool are effective means of controlling your dog, but in return your dog freedom of movement is limited. On the other hand, dogs trained to obey owners who call out their names have more freedom since there is no need for the leash. The owner of the dog just needs to call out the Bully’s name and the dog will just react quickly and consistently.
As mentioned earlier the type of name that you give your dog is a reflection of your character. Regardless of whether it is a male name or a female name your choice of name type says a lot about you. Here the types of Bully dog names:
- Animal names – People suing this type are real animal lovers, and they tend to love animals more than other humans. When I say “animal,” it refers to the furry, the slimy, the scaly, the slippery and other animal adjectives.
- Human names – Dog owners who use this type of name considers their pet Bully to part of the owner’s family. Just put the dog with this kind of name is treated like it was the owner’s kid.
- Disney names – A person who likes things about Disney a lot. These types of people believe that everything is possible and have the strong sense of optimism. Most names are from different Disney movies like “The Lion King” and “Frozen” to name a few examples of this type of names.
- Cutesy names – This kind o person is a lover of anything that is sweet, cute and adorable is most likely to give them cutesy pet names. For them, a dog is a sweet, cute and adorable that needs lots of love.
- Pop-culture names – For the trendy person who likes movies and fantasy book series they would often name their Bully based on the characters of those movies and books. This kind of dog owner thinks their dog is coolest one in the neighborhood.
- Food names – So a dog is named “Lollipop,” “Ginger,” “Cupcake,” or “Peanut.” With that kind of names, you can bet that its owner has a fondness for food. Dogs owners like this also to relax at home with their friends and their dog.
- Quirky names – Silly, playful and happy are best descriptions of dogs with these types of names. The owner who is also confident about himself has lots of fun with his or her dog.
- Sports names – It is very obvious that the dog’s owner is a huge sports fan. As an active person, the owner also takes his dog along every time they go out for a walk or an exercise. The dog has the added benefit of being healthy and fit.
- Power names – For the dog’s owner, their pet Bully is a superhero. The person is a very confident dog owner who has lots of pride. For them, their dog is fierce, protective and athletic like a superhero.
Be it a male name or female name the dog is some ways gain an identity that makes them stand out as a pet.
3 Famous American Staffordshire Terrier Bloodlines List.
If you have plans on getting an American Staffordshire Terrier dog for a pet, you need to get one that comes from a well-known and famous bloodline. Here are three bloodlines known for its quality Terrier Dogs:
- X-pert – One of the oldest bloodline of American Staffordshire Terrier that began in 1930. Founder of the bloodline was Clifford Ormsby and his wife, Alberta Ormsby. They used Bennett’s famous pit bull Mack to sire their dog, Madge. The founding dog of the X-pert strain is the Torpedo who has the distinction of being the first dog with the prefix “X-pert.”
- Corvino – Founded by Joe Corvino, who is considered in the history of Terrier breeding to be the most famous dogmen. Joe Corvino started breeding American Staffordshire Terrier dogs during the late 1920’s. He started using dogs from Tudor’s, Feeley, and Shipley’s as well as Armitage x Tonn’s dogs. His game dogs have an important role in American Staffordshire breeding history
- Tacoma – Started in 1978 by Harold Card, who began breeding the offspring Ironman’s KO, who belongs to the X-pert breed. Harold Card was originally breeding English Bulldogs but decide to switch to American Staffordshire Terrier instead.
Full List of American Staffordshire Terrier Bloodlines
- Cirkle C
- Royal Blue Generation
- Wood Forest
How many kinds of American Bully color variations are there?
There are two types of color variations found in Bullies. The mono-color is not considered since it just one color. The color variations are dual or tri-color regardless of whether the dog’s gender. The dual-color (as well as the mono-color) is the most common kind of variation found in Bully dogs. Tri-color is either uncommon or rare. Tri-colored Bullies can be breed, but most breeders avoid doing such a thing. The reason for this is because most uninformed people think that tri-colored are mixed breeds. Bully breeders know that any potential buyer wants a dog with a distinguished and pure-blood pedigree.