The Pit Bull breed is a fascinating type of dog breed, and Brindle Pitbull is one good example. There dogs that have lots of similarities to their other cousins, and yet they have differences that mark term apart from other. The Brindle Pitbull also has some differences from its fellow Pitbull breeds.
Here is a list of ten things that make them different:
Table of Contents
- 1. They Possess a Varied Coloured Coat
- 2. Its Canine Ancestors Were Fighting Dogs
- 3. They Respect a Strong-willed Owner
- 4. The Dog is a High-energy Level Animal
- 5. The Dog’s Coat Color is a Recessive Trait and has Different Combinations
- 6. The Pitbull’s Skills are Very Impressive
- 7. The Dog Doesn’t Hate Humans
- 8. It’s a Softie of a Dog in Spite of Looking Tough
- 9. Grooming the Breed’s coat is Easy
- 10. It’s The Best Pet That you can Have
1. They Possess a Varied Coloured Coat
This trait is the main thing that separates a Brindle Pitbull from its fellow Pitbulls. The dog’s coat comes in shades of brown that varies. Some of the brown colors even look black at first glance. You can also see the crisscrossing pattern of tiger stripes all over its body.
2. Its Canine Ancestors Were Fighting Dogs
The Brindle Pitbull dog can trace its origins back when the United Kingdom populace entertained themselves via blood sports. Some blood sports examples are bear-baiting, bull-baiting and, later on, dog fighting. The Pitbull breed was specifically bred to physical powerful and temperamentally aggressive.
3. They Respect a Strong-willed Owner
A Brindle Pitbull dog shows great respect to owners who are firm in personality, deals fairly, disciples correctly and gentle in their methods. A dog that senses its owner that lacks all or most of these traits can become disobedient at best.
4. The Dog is a High-energy Level Animal
Thanks to its forebears the Brindle Pitbull dog possess lots of stamina for exercises of a vigorous kind. The dog is capable of doing heavy exercises for about 30 to 45 minutes a day without winding down. Because of their super active life, the breed will suffer from chronic hip dysplasia and cataracts if their exercise routine is neglected.
5. The Dog’s Coat Color is a Recessive Trait and has Different Combinations
Most people would assume that the Brindle Pitbull dog’s coat is a rare characteristic. It’s not true. It is simply a recessive trait. As for the dog’s coat, the combinations, patterns, and colors depending on the breeding and luck sometimes. For example, crossbreeding a Pitbull with a rare merle gene usually, results in puppies born with a merle colored coat.
6. The Pitbull’s Skills are Very Impressive
Pitbull breeds of all kinds including the Brindle Pitbull dog have jobs like soldiering, policing, search and rescue, seeing eyes and celebrity pets. Once a popular for fighting, the breed is even more attractive as a human animal companion.
7. The Dog Doesn’t Hate Humans
Due to its ancestry, as a fighting dog along with the lack of socialization and training evident is some of its kinds, most uninformed people regard the dog as having an inherent dislike towards humans. An obedient Brindle Pitbull dog is loyal as well as affectionate. Do note that the dog is naturally territorial and will fight when they perceived a target as hostile.
8. It’s a Softie of a Dog in Spite of Looking Tough
Adding to its undeserved reputation as an aggressive dog is its looks as well as its muscular body. Physically the dog is intimidating, but in temperament it is gentle.
The Pitbull possess an affectionate, lovable and happy personality. Thanks to current Pitbull breeders who put emphasize the dog’s positive traits it is now an excellent pet for families. In fact, it can be too friendly with humans to the point that it can’t do guard duty properly.
9. Grooming the Breed’s coat is Easy
The dog’s coat looks smooth as well as short, and the coat feels stiff to the touch. Best of all it’s not a heavy shedder which makes cleaning its shed hair manageable. To groom the dog all you need to do is brush it with a firm bristled brush and use a dry shampoo is the need arises. Rub the dog’s coat with chamois or any piece of toweling to give it a shiny look.
10. It’s The Best Pet That you can Have
As a comical, loyal, affectionate and happy dog, the Brindle PitBull is a family’s dream pet. What more could one ask from a pet?
To get a Brindle Pitbull, you can buy pups from certified dog breeders or adopt one as an adult from animal shelters. Remember getting a Pitbull means committing yourself to its care. If you’re the type who can’t handle a pet, don’t bother getting one. However, if you want one not only as a pet but as a companion then go ahead and get one.
- What you Need to Know About the Pitbull Dogs
- Why American Bully is an Adorable and Amazing Dog Breed
Brindle Pitbull Video